Deer Valley Unified School District
1.0 ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL - K-6, K-8, MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL
|POSITION:||1.0 ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL - K-6, K-8, MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL|
Valid Arizona Administrative certificate required.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
Interested applicants must complete an online application at http://jobs.dvusd.org and take the ZeroRisk Assessment.
The following documents must be uploaded in the "Manage Documents" area of the Winocular Workspace to have a complete application: Letter of Interest, Resume, 3 current Letters of Recommendation, an Arizona Administrative Certificate and the response to the following questions, in 200 words or less per question:
1. Tell us about your qualifications and why you believe you would be a fit for DVUSD.
2. Please indicate the school type (K-6, K-8, Middle or High School) that you are most interested in leading. Explain why this school type is most desirable to you.
3. Tell us about a time you took the lead on a difficult project in the educational setting.
4. Describe a time when you made an ethical decision in your current or past role that was not popular with others.
5. Explain how you will contribute to improving excellence in education on your campus.
Must be PDF documents only. Notebook is not compatible with our system. Only complete applications will be considered.
Position closes at 4:00pm on March 12, 2021.
|APPLY TO:||To apply, click on the blue "Login to Apply" button on the Job Posting. Interested applicants may contact Kristine.Latham@dvusd.org or call 623-445-5053 for more information.|
|SALARY:||Administrative Salary Schedule|
|WORK HOURS:||FROM -
|GROUP / GRADE:|