Deer Valley Unified School District
1.0 PRINCIPAL - K-6
|POSITION:||1.0 PRINCIPAL - K-6|
Valid Arizona Administrative Certificate and School Administrative Experience required.
|DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
School Administrative Experience required.
Interested applicants must complete an online application at http://jobs.dvusd.org and take the ZeroRisk Assessment.
The following documents must be uploaded in the "Manage Documents" area of the Winocular WorkSpace to have a complete application: Letter of Interest, Resume, 3 current Letters of Recommendation, an Arizona Administrative Certificate and the response to the following questions, in 200 words or less per question:
1. Describe to us your interest in leading this specific school.
2. Tell us about how you have institutionally led a campus.
3. Please identify one or two behaviors you believe to be most critical to the role of a principal and explain your choice.
4. Please explain your background in working with systems that address students with diverse academic and / or behavioral needs.
5. Describe a situation in which you motivated others to follow your lead in the face of resistance.
Must be PDF documents only. Notebook is not compatible with our system. Only complete applications will be considered.
Position closes at 4:00pm on March 28, 2021.
|APPLY TO:||To apply, click on the blue "Login to Apply" button on the Job Posting. Interested applicants may contact Kristine.Latham@dvusd.org or call 623-445-5053 for more information.|
|SALARY:||Administrative Salary Schedule|
|WORK HOURS:||FROM -
|GROUP / GRADE:|