Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy.
Our Clients are seeking Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) who have a strong commitment to improving the knowledge, skills, and lives of students. This is an independent contract opportunity.
CLIENT'S AVAILABLE HOURS
* Flexible schedule
* Minimum of 20 hours
* Max of 35 hours
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Develop and implement student's IEPs
* Perform screenings and evaluations
* Make referrals for additional testing if necessary
* Provide effective lesson plans and progress reports
* Complete Medicaid paperwork
* Attend all meetings pertaining to children in caseload
* Communicate effectively with parents and teachers in-person, via phone, and/or via email
CLIENT'S REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Master's Degree
* Speech Language Pathologist State License (CCC-SLP)
* State Education Certificatiom
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in a school-based setting or other work with children
* Experience supporting children with articulation/phonology, auditory processing challenges, and/or learning disabilitues
* Working knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
* Compensated weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to broad array of client opportunities.
Currently, KES refers professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts