Jefferson City, MO
$11-13 / hr - HIRING NIGHT SHIFT - Pressure Washer Hood Cleaning
HOODZ Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning in the Mid-Missouri area cleans Commercial kitchen exhaust systems. We are looking for additional team members to work with our staff. We are an independently owned office.
No experience is necessary! We offer on the job training plus other benefits. This is a full-time position.
- The crew members help each other to get the jobs done which involves all phases of the cleaning cycle from roof-top fans to kitchen exhaust hoods. Each team usually cleans 2-3 restaurants nightly (while location is closed).
- PAID travel time to and from each job site.
- Promotion opportunities to lead positions for the right people.
- This is NOT a difficult job and it doesnt take much to do good work, just some attention to detail. We are a fun crew and we look forward to having the right candidates join our team
Starting pay at $11 to $13 an hour depending on experience/skill level.
Why join the HOODZ team?
- Learn a new trade and get paid for it. Thats right - no experience necessary! Well give you the training and tools you need so that you can be successful. However, previous mechanical, electrical, or construction experience can be a plus.
- Stability and consistency. We work night shifts, when restaurants are closed, so that you can enjoy work-life balance or manage other responsibilities.
- Well take care of you. Build a career. We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a Cleaning Technician, or transition into sales/management, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive, and happy.
We look forward to having the right candidates join our team.
HOODZ of Mid Missouri / NW Metro St. Louis is a part of the largest kitchen exhaust cleaning network in the nation. Imagine a job where you get to protect lives, have great hours and the work doesnt follow you home. We offer that, and more at HOODZ.
We want you to thrive and realize your potential at HOODZ, which is why we will work with you to fulfill your ambitions. Whether you want to grow in your role as a cleaning Technician or one day own your own HOODZ location, we will do what we can to keep you challenged, productive and happy. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
More information on our company can be found at http://www.hoodz.us.com
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass a background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 40 pounds
- Ability to work on feet for up to 10 hours at a time
- Work on knees for up to 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to climb ladder
- Must be available 8pm-8am