Phoenix Union High School District
21 / 22 SY - TEACHER, MATH
Posted 21 days ago
- 21/22 SY - TEACHER, MATH JobID: 6201
- Position Type:
Classroom Teacher/TEACHER, MATHEMATICS
- Date Posted:
BETTY FAIRFAX HIGH SCHOOL
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- designs, plans, and provides instruction using a variety of methods and resources appropriate for all learners.
- creates and maintains a positive learning environment.
- assesses student learning by using a variety of appropriate formal and informal methods.
- keeps and maintains required records.
- communicates regularly with parents regarding student progress.
- collaborates with colleagues, parents, the community, and other agencies to foster student learning.
- connects academic knowledge to real-life situations.
- engages in professional development activities.
- demonstrates professional knowledge.
- performs other duties stated in Board policies and/or state statutes.
- Possess an Arizona Secondary Teaching Certificate.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree.
- Have an awareness of student needs; i.e., at-risk, ethnic, limited English proficient, exceptional.
- Have an Essential Element of Effective Instruction (E.E.E.I.) training or make themselves available to staff development.
Phoenix Union High School District No. 210
4502 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Equal Opportunity Employer
|POSITION TITLE:||Classroom Teacher||DIVISION:||Instruction & Accountability|
|WORK YEAR:||9 Months||DEPARTMENT:||As Qualified and Assigned|
|LOCATION:||School/Unit As Assigned||SALARY SCHEDULE:||Teacher|
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The teacher is responsible for creating a safe, intellectually challenging learning environment in which each student is actively engaged in meaningful activities. The teacher uses knowledge of adolescent development, and knowledge of content area in educating a diverse student population. In addition, the teacher models learning as a life-long process by collaborating with students, parents, colleagues, and community.
Principal or Educational Unit Supervisor
|PREPARED BY:||APPROVED BY |
|APPROVED BY |