Marana Unified School District
21-594 Registrar Clerk
Posted over 1 month ago
Openings as of 10/14/2020
- 21-594 Registrar Clerk JobID: 2942
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Marana High School
-   POSITION SUMMARY
Assists Registrar with organizing and monitoring the registration process. Assists in maintaining high school student enrollment and academic records.
Disclaimer: The following duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification, only a representative summary of primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional position specific duties.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with collecting, recording, verifying, and distributing reports on student enrollment and grades; assists with recording scholastic information to transcripts.
- Assists with the maintenance and storage of student registration, attendance and grade records.
- Assists with entering student schedules into the system and printing student schedules from the master schedule and distributing copies to student(s).
- Maintains student parent/guardian information in the system.
- Provides students with information regarding grades, scores and rankings.
- Assists with responding to transcript requests from colleges, students and external agencies; maintains a log of all transcripts received and requested.
- Requests transcripts of new students from previously attended schools. Posts transcript data on students' permanent records.
- Assists with compiling enrollment and grade reports as required.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated general proficiency in computer programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and computer software programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Basic reading and math skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to work cooperatively and courteously with staff, students and parents.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Federal and State laws, district procedures and Board policies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous clerical experience
- Any equivalent combination of training, education and experience that meets minimum requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee may be required to occasionally lift up to 35 pounds.
Indoor office environment. This position regularly works indoors. The noise level in the work environment is generally quiet to moderate and may become excessively noisy at times. Will have contact with students, staff, parents and the public.
*****Internal candidates must submit a request for transfer form signed by your site administrator within 5 working days of the posting date. ******
$12.23/hour (ASRS Retirees will have a lower hourly rate due to the Alternate Contribution Rate)
10 Month position - 8 hours/day
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Discrimination against an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or any individual by reason of race, color, religion, sex, age, or national origin, is prohibited. Efforts will be made in recruitment and employment to ensure equal opportunity in employment for all qualified persons.