Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Black Hawk, CO
24 / 7 Restaurant Expo / Runner
Job Title: 24/7 Expo
Status: Full Time
Shifts: Days, Swings, Nights
Other Compensation: NONE
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply on line now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarchs new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Caf, fine dining Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games, and a new poker and sports betting rooms coming soon. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options ($4 -$6 round trip for casino busses)
- Free Covered Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Internal growth and transfer opportunities for continuous growth and advancement opportunities
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO in your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Dont want to drive to Black Hawk? You dont have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Organize the food as per orders to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Ensure food is prepared and served in a timely manner.
- Verifies food orders.
- Communicates with Management and servers in regards to menu changes throughout service.
- Notifies servers of food pick up.
- Delivers food as required.
- Decrease expense through proper handling of product.
- Increase revenue through suggestive up-sell.
- Ensure set up to the expedition area at the beginning of every shift.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned service area.
- Prepare trays for food servers with the correct plates to ensure delivery efficiency.
- Complete side duties as required including polishing silverware, line set-up and filling condiments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to access the needs of others and actions required for high performance order processing.
- Time management skills.
- Serve Safe Certification an asset.
- WHMDS training an asset.
- Knowledge of techniques for preparing and producing food for consumption including storage and handling techniques.
- Previous experience in a food environment in either front or back of the house.
- Knowledge of the Principles and Processes for providing excellent guest service.
- Ensures the guests order is accurate and the quality is consistent.
- Ensures the guest have a positive experience.
- Consistently demonstrate the proper sequence of service.
- Ability to comply with policy and procedure.
- Knowledge and skills to explain product and make suggestions for improvement.
- Ability to take action frequently, collaborate with Team members and develop new ideas.
- Learn and focus on the Eight Simple Principles for a Great Guest Experience and the MBH Chop House Fourteen Service Cycle and Key moments.
- Provide information and explain Players Club benefits, property amenities and marketing promotions as well as local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Food and beverage product knowledge.
- Handle guest issues by using the LAST Principle.
- Ability to attract new guests and retains guests in a regular basis.
- Decrease operational cost by reducing waste and working smart.
- Observe and obtain information needed to enhance the overall quality of service from relevant sources.
- Assess the value and importance of products and guests needs to maintain high standards of quality.
- Promote Teamwork and motivate high performance from Team Members.
- Expected to come to work on time, ready to work.
- Expected to follow the MBH Appearance Standards.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarchs intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.