Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
2MATCH Screener - Part Time
Location: Phoenix, AZ
2MATCH Screeners are needed to contact Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries telephonically to participate in the 2MATCH questionnaire to determine if they are need of assistance. The 2MATCH screeners report to the 2MATCH Advocate Supervisor and must have a flexible work schedule that will allow them to work during normal business hours as well as after hours, weekends and holidays. The screeners will be responsible for inputting patient survey responses via laptop into the cloud-based electronic health system utilized by the 2MATCH Program.
Dignity Health St. Josephs Hospital and Medical Center received funding to implement the Accountable Healthcare Community/2MATCH Program which focuses on providing health-related social needs (housing, transportation, food, utilities, exposure to violence) to Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries who are in need and reside in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Dignity Health works in collaboration with Keogh Health Connection as well as clinical and social services partners to identify and provide services to this population. A 2MATCH questionnaire must be completed by a beneficiary in order to determine if they qualify for social services and navigation by a 2MATCH Advocate to obtain the services.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Minimum of 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities identified.
2. Requires exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Strong verbal and written skills
4. Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
5. Ability to work independently and take initiative; persistence and excellent follow through
6. Demonstrated strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task
7. Demonstrates ability to carefully set priorities, meet deadlines, and schedule time efficiently.
8. Ability to accurately type and effectively operate a computer and use a variety of common software programs including Microsoft Office.
9. Ability to follow-up and follow-through with strong attention to detail
10. Ability to work well and maintain professionalism under occasional times of stress and pressure.
11. Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
12. Ability to work with other people through a cooperative effort.
13. May require the ability to travel to multiple office locations; personal vehicle and automobile that is insured.
14. Possesses strong interpersonal skills as demonstrated by compassionate, courteous, cordial, cooperative, and professional interaction with diverse groups of beneficiaries, co-workers and, external business partners, and the community.
15. Customer Service Experience a Plus.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
1. Must have a high school diploma, or a high school equivalency diploma. MA Certification, Associates or Bachelors Degree in related field is preferred.
2. Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
3. Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in the non-profit, government, human services, and health care field strongly preferred.
4. Bilingual (English/Spanish) ability preferred and in some target areas may be required.
5. Accept shift work including weekends and holidays.
1. Current Valid Drivers license
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, effort, and/or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in staff, workload, rush jobs, technology changes, etc.)
In addition, this job description is not intended to create a contract of employment between the employee and Keogh Health Connection nor shall it be regarded as a promise to provide specific terms or conditions of employment. Pursuant to Arizona law, the employer-employee relationship is technically known as employment at will. As such, either the employee or the employer may terminate the employment relationship at any time for any reason that does not violate Arizona State and/or Federal statutes. This relationship implies no guaranteed or contractual obligation.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Work is performed in an indoor/outdoor setting with moderate noise level. May be responsible for lifting up to 20 lbs. on occasion.
CPLC provides person-centered services that promote dignity and self-sufficiency, and empower the communities we serve. All CPLC services increase access to resources, are linguistically and developmentally appropriate, and enhance the safety of our communities. The Employee is accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.