MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc.
A / R Medical Insurance Appeals Position
- MBI Industrial Medicine is a Locally owned Company.
- MBI has Grown in the last several years from 5 Medical Facilities to 9 Facilities and is continuing to grow at a fast pace.
- MBI Provides Companies with Medical service's for Pre-employment Physicals-Drug Screens and Work Comp Office Visits for Injuries on the Job. This also includes Physical Therapy Services which are all onsite with each of our locations.
- Currently there is an immediate opening for an energetic A/R Medical Collector in our corporate office. This position deals with appeals for all the Medical Insurance companies handling the Companies injuries.
- MBI is looking for people who want to grow with us with opportunities for advancement.
- This position is for an individual who wants to work full time and is dependable
- Position is Full Time: Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Salary : Depending on experience, willing to negotiate.
- Location : 3501 W. Osborn Rd. Phoenix, AZ
- Full Benefits package; vacation, sick time, holiday, group benefits, 401K, supplemental insurance and life insurance,
Must have knowledge of medical claims and appealing processes. With that we also have 2 weeks of training.
Duties include, but not limited to:
Review EOR's and appealing Claims with Insurance companies
Speaking to clients and or Insurance companies, about their accounts and or claims.
Contacting Insurance companies for payments and or resolutions
Adhere to all HIPPA guidelines/regulations
Customer Service/Phone work
Insurance A/R collections for work comp claims
Other duties may be assigned
Minimum 2 years of full time healthcare experience in A/R and Collections
- Self motivated
- Knowledge of Appeals processes
- Posting payment understanding
- Team minded
- Proper Phone Etiquette - Customer Service
- Fast learner
If Interested, please respond to this ad with resume