Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Do you enjoy talking to potential customers every day? Are you looking for a company with growth and development opportunities? If so, then you need to apply for this role at Pilot Company! We are looking for Account Development Managers that enjoy generating and cultivating new customers over the phone in a fast-paced, volume-driven environment. Every single day we are proud to make life better for our team members and our guests. We are fueling life's journeys and a career with Pilot is an opportunity to work hard, have fun and live up to your full potential. If you are confident at what you do, your Sales experience and skills can take you anywhere - why not bring your talent to Pilot Company?
On this team you will:
- Generate and cultivate new customers over the phone in a fast-paced, volume-driven environment under direct supervision. In addition, you will,
- Complete a proven Sales Training program paid to target earnings with a ramp period and guaranteed commission in 1st month
- Generate book of business through sales calls, including warm leads fed to you by our proprietary CRM software, self-generated calls and follow-up calls
- Partner with supervisor to prioritize accounts and qualify prospective customers by analyzing potential profitability and success probability
- Focus on anticipating customer needs, resolve customer issues, and maximize mutual value toward profit goals
- Coordinate internal resources to continually identify growth opportunities and strengthen customer relationships
- Develop value proposition of company offerings through demonstrated knowledge of industry, products and services, geographical conditions, and market dynamics
- Negotiate and close deals through proven communication and sales techniques to reach set volume levels
- High School required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Two years of experience with telemarketing sales preferred or three years of telesales experience
- Nation-wide Medical Plan/Dental/Vision
- Employee Fuel Discount
- 401(k) and Flexible
- Spending Accounts
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Gym
- Weekly Pay
- Team Member Fuel Discount
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines