Manage client relationships, including collateral verification, at production, risk management and service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company. The Sr. Account Executive manages a portfolio size to be determined by the department manager based on volume, number of clients, and number of teams. This position is an experienced mentor who provides guidance and training to team members in the Operations department.Position Description:
Position Summary: Manage client relationships, including collateral verification, at production, risk management and service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company. The Sr. Account Executive manages a portfolio size to be determined by the department manager based on volume, number of clients, and number of teams. This position is an experienced mentor who provides guidance and training to team members in the Operations department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilties:
- Analyze portfolio performance and ensure timely submission of client funding requests. Purchasing authority limit determined by department position.
- Provide outstanding customer service by serving well, internally and externally, while maintaining operational controls to prevent portfolio loss exposure.
- Mentor new team members.
- Contribute to and participate in development of department training & motivational meetings meant to teach and inspire.
- Maintenance of ongoing client relationships keeping informed on business changes with the ability to negotiate and problem solve.
- Lead well and model humility by providing direction and oversight of verification procedures performed by CSRs where the team can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Effectively communicate with team members, debtors, clients and senior management.
- Provide ongoing client training in Triumphs processes and systems.
- Strong understanding of Risk Management Program and application of protocol based on client Risk Rating.
- Maintain portfolio delinquency <5%.
- Identify training and development strategies for all reporting staff.
- Manage resolution of Disputes, Open credits, Post verifications, and Confirmations on accounts as needed in a timely manner.
- Participate in creating a team environment and business culture that optimizes both customer service and risk management disciplines, while pursuing joy at work. Be intentional in doing your best and believing in the best of your team mates.
- Daily review and resolution of checks received that are not payable to lender.
- May be asked to provide feedback on the annual performance reviews and coaching opportunities for the CSR working on your team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
Were a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.