Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is a nationwide leader in the restaurant equipment and hospitality cleaning products arena, helping restaurants of all sizes to provide clean and sanitized dishware. In addition to offering the largest variety of dishwashing equipment and chemical products in the industry, we provide products, commercial equipment and customer service in dishwashing, laundry, housekeeping, cleaning and sanitation within the Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Healthcare and other institutional markets.
What is it we are offering?
Auto-Chlor Services is seeking an Outside Sales Representatives whose primary responsibility is to help continue our strong business success by expanding our market share and promoting products to create sales opportunities with prospective customers. This individual will work in a protected territory conducting daily face-to-face colds calls on the food service, hospitality, and laundry businesses with a need for our services. Outside Sales Reps call on commercial accounts in the field to generate new and permanent business. The position requires individuals who are high energy, motivated to sell, have outstanding organizational skills, and enjoy a rigorous challenge.
What's in it for you?
We offer a very competitive base salary plus a clear commission program that includes a company car, fuel card, iphone and other perks. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more. Earning potential up to $80,000 for Outside Sales Representatives. We are also offering a paid training program to give the outside Sales Reps the tools and resources to succeed.
If you are a person who enjoys a challenge, strives for productivity, prefers to work independently, is productive under minimal supervision, and loves selling, than this may be for you! Apply by submitting a resume now!
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; High School Diploma or GED required
- Business-to-Business (B2B) sales experience with proven track record, bi-lingual a plus
- Industry related experience a plus.
- A good background in market development through prospecting and cold calling.
- Successful sales experience in outside face-to-face cold calling.
- Effectively and consistently meet or exceed sales new business sales goals
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations and identify and follow up with key decision makers.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient analytical/problem solving skills for the customer and the company
- Organizational and Planning proficiency
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our family owned company atmosphere allows for a progressive TEAM environment. Our positive momentum drives us forward every day! Become a part of our TEAM today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.