What We Do
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Account Manager is primarily responsible for providing outline scheduled services to assigned long term care facilities and owning immediate issue resolution in those facilities. Other responsibilities include conducting customer training and driving utilization of key Omnicare programs and services, meeting customer activity quotas and using CRM technology to ensure appropriate customer actions and follow up.
Duties will include:
* You will provide quality service through collaboration, respectful communication, maintenance of a professional environment, partnership with those we serve, and anticipation of customer needs in accordance with customer agreements
* Minimizes at risk accounts and resolve customer issues immediately and communicates early warning signs of potential issues
* You will conduct customer training to support roll-out of services and in-house programs
* Drive use of service by promoting programs and improve service opportunities
* Meet weekly customer contact activity quotas to ensure customer retention within an assigned territory
* Collaborate with Operations, Sales, Consultant Pharmacists and appropriate corporate functions to meet overall site goals and objective of improving customer experience
* Use existing customer relationships to promote and drive organic growth
* Represent Omnicare by attending trade shows, conferences, and customer or industry related events to build network and market services
* Participate in customer retention activities including, but not limited to, deep dives and calendar calls
* Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPPA, display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines
**Territory covers the greater Seattle area**
* At least two (2) years of experience in customer-facing positions
* Ability to travel up to 75% of time, including overnights
* Valid drivers license and able to provide proof of insurance, if driving
* Long Term Care industry experience
* Knowledge of pharmacy operations and processes
* Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.