Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
CVS Health has a powerful purpose - "Helping people on their path to better health." To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. In Omnicare, we support our companys purpose by delivering practical and innovative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities. This critically important role is responsible for managing local client relationships. This role will report to a District Manager of Omnicare Account Management and will manage and develop the client relationship as the liaison between clients and the enterprise. Account Managers are responsible for the day-to-day client support activities, as well as working to retain and expand existing business and are the key point of contact for driving customer satisfaction.
The Account Manager will have the opportunity to impact our business in the following ways:
- Build strong client relationships by consistently delivering client interactions that develop trust and show value
- Attend client meetings as needed within LTC facilities
- Develop cadence of regular, proactive client meetings to establish strong connectivity with key stakeholders; deliver quarterly Executive Reviews to facility leadership to review business deliverables and evaluate new opportunities
- Identify at-risk accounts and consult with internal partners to assist with development of action plans to address customer risks and opportunities, update customer on progress
- Manage routine client support activities and resolution of routine to complex client issues and requests. Answer client questions over the phone or in person with LTC facilities
- Partner with Key Account team to deliver initiatives at facility level for National and Regional accounts
- Assess client needs by partnering with facility leadership and present Omnicare value proposition for new products and services to grow base
- Manage facility expectations of contractual covenants
- Deliver non-clinical facility training and support new program implementation
- Assist District Manager on all contract renewals within assigned book of business
- Responsible for activities associated in onboarding new facilities such as collection of resident information and medical records; scheduling, attending, and some facilitation of facility staff training; informing pharmacy of facility needs; serving as single point of contact for facility throughout onboarding process
- Operate with strong business acumen and industry knowledge, remaining conscious of industry trends
- +2 years of customer facing experience
- The ability to travel overnight at least 50%
- Valid drivers license and able to provide proof of insurance, if driving
- CRM proficiency, preferably Salesforce
Notwithstanding the language in the below COVID Requirements section that references exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons, successful candidates for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. Certain health care facilities and other clientele will not allow unvaccinated colleagues to enter their premises, even with a reasonable accommodation that involves COVID-19 testing. Since some of the essential functions of this position must be performed within our clients facilities, no exemptions from the vaccination requirement will be allowed for this position.
- Established success in client/account management field
- Excellent customer service skills, knowing the appropriate time to be consultative vs solve a problem or fill a need
- Proven success utilizing project management skills; ability to track and manage issues, ensure the right teams are engaged, and facilitate comprehensive and timely issue resolution
- Ability to strategically and creatively solve problems when dealing with a multitude of variables where standard resolutions do not exist
- Track record of performing under pressure, adapting to changing dynamics, and finding solutions that lead to client satisfaction
- Effective presentation skills with the ability to make group presentations to promote client satisfaction, retention, and upsell opportunities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Web applications
- Past industry-related experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree required; will consider comparable work experience
The typical pay range for this role is:
$40,600.00 - $83,400.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Companys 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off ("PTO") or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through ColleagueRelations@CVSHealth.com If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.