Lincoln Property Company
Virginia Beach, VA
Lincoln Military Housing A company for Growth and Opportunity!
Lincoln Military Housing was formed in 2001 through a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the quality of military housing for our nation's service men and women. Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000 family homes for military members across the US. Our Team Members are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission of providing our military families with exemplary service in a quality home environment.
When you join Lincoln Military Housing, you will be working alongside a team of talented and passionate individuals with unparalleled opportunities for personal and professional development and career growth. Every day with Lincoln Military Housing, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our service members and their families by demonstrating our core values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE, and COMMITMENT. We take pride in serving those who serve us.
A Day in the Life of an Accounting Administrative Analyst:
As a Lincoln Military Housing Accounting Administrative Analyst, you will responsible for data entry and tracking for monthly and quarterly operations as well as required financial reporting for LMH. Your role requires attention to detail and excellent data analysis skills and working effectively with interrelated groups, including Accounting, Construction, Asset Management, and Property Management
Your Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist in preparation of process documentation for a variety of Accounting procedures
- Prepare and submit monthly BAH reimbursement files including researching and submission of backup data for units not validated by the Government
- Prepare monthly Financial Review files for all LMH Districts within two business days of Accounting month-end close
- Prepare monthly Flash Report files for all LMH Navy and Marine Corps PPVs within five business days of Accounting month-end close
- Review and analyze claim loss and expense reserves established by insurance carriers
- Assist the LMH Accounting Analyst with the gathering of information that will allow proper response to insurance claim losses
- Prepare quarterly reporting for all PPVs including quarterly Executive Home Reports
- Gather data and provide as-needed analysis on a variety of items including but not limited to payables, receivables, utility usage, cost, and other ad hoc assignments
What You Need for Success:
- Minimum Bachelors degree in accounting or finance
- Technological capabilities and experience with Microsoft Office (and specifically comprehension of advanced Microsoft Excel functions) is required
- Ability to adapt to an environment. Flexibility is important
- Must be flexible work hour and additional hours based on project demands
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Property Management, Yardi, and Accounting experience is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Applicant must be detail-oriented, ability to ensure accuracy of work
- Applicant must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to communicate with multiple team members, internal clients, and external clients
- Must be able to talk, listen, and speak clearly on telephone
- The position requires mobility within the office; use of a computer and other office machinery such as a scanner and copy machine
- Must be able to deal with a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment, including handling multiple tasks on a daily basis
- May require use of personal or company vehicle, or electrical cart
What We Provide You:
Lincoln offers a wide range of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time off.