Accounting Assistant I North Miami, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client in need of a Accounting Assistant to work at a company located in the North Miami, FL area. Performs variety of administrative and financial assignments supporting other areas.
- Daily invoicing of shipped product from Italy as indicated by the logistics team.
- Daily download of warehouse report for invoicing, after report review by the logistics team.
- Maintain SAP Set-Up including: SKU Numbers for new vintages and manufacturer number.
- Download and prepare monthly supporting spreadsheet for all state reports
Accounts Receivable (A/R)
- Maintain/Create Distributors Database in SAP
- Submit new distributors for Euler approval
- Follow up with Distributors on a regular basis on collection of past due invoices
- Prepare monthly AR Aging with notes for Finance Director to submit financial reporting to parent company
- Prepare monthly expected collection report for Finance Director to submit financial reporting to parent company
- Process ad-hoc reports as required from field or management
Bill Backs and Credits
- Receive Bill Backs Invoices from Distributors and perform checks against pricing templates to process credit memos
- Obtain approval from Regional Sales Manager and National Sales Director on billbacks not listed on pricing template to process credit memos
- Obtain final approval by National Sales Director and Finance Director on billbacks exceeding 20K to process approved credit memos
- Aid in the maintenance of Pricing Templates for approved Distributor Program
- Maintain excel billback log
Review Bill Back budget with National Sales Director and Finance Director and notify or set aside for approval all bill backs in excess of previously approved Distributor Program Book budget. Criteria
SAP experience is required
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
Applicants will work at our client's facility located at North Miami, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.