Salt Lake City, UT
Accounts Payable Clerk (75889)
At Capital, we know that a building is only as strong as the materials its made of. And we also know that a company is only as strong as the employees who keep it running. Because of this, we value more than just delivering the best products. We value investing in the best people.
We are currently seeking a part-time Accounts Payable Clerk for our Salt Lake City Branch. This position will provide broad administrative and staff support for the organization. Prepares reports and presentation materials. Receives and responds to correspondence and performs other clerical duties to support the daily business.
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Innovation / Creativity
- Developing Self & Others
Principal Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Process invoices and accounts payable
- Various account reconciliation
- Assists all departments with routine functions as assigned
- Assists all departments with projects as needed
- Composes and types routine correspondence
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High School Diploma
- Experience in administrative field preferred, but not required
- Detail-oriented with ability to produce consistent error-free results
- Ability to be collaborative and provide helpful communication to management, peers and customers
- Working knowledge of office equipment; computer terminal, calculator, copier, fax machine and telephone equipment
- Minimum keying speed of 45 WPM
- Good working knowledge of PC software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to drive and be accountable for results in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 5 pounds 5% or less of the workday
- Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday
- Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
- Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.