Accounts Payable Specialist
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? Were growing quickly and were looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for high volume, detailed invoice processing. Reconciling vendor statements to minimize past due invoices. Must be organized, experienced with general ledger codes to allocate invoices properly for data entry, multi-task, and meet daily production requirements.
- Review, code, and data entry high volume invoicing on a daily basis.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and resolve discrepancies.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Cross train with other team members.
- Communicate with offsite personnel for invoice resolution.
- Assist in implementing enhanced company processes.
- 2 to 3 or more years of experience in an Accounts Payable department.
- Yardi experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel (Vlookup, pivot tables).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organized work approach.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently when needed.
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Honest, ethical and handles things in confidential manner.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, its about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbents supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.