Irving, TX, United States
Accounts Receivable Specialists - First Party Collections
ShiftKey is actively hiring experienced First Party Soft Collection Specialists for our growing Accounts Receivable team at our corporate office located in Las Colinas! We are making extremely competitive compensation offers based on your professional work experience and capabilities.
We are looking for professionals that have at least 3 years B2B or B2C collections and AR experience. This is not a call center environment; we are growing the AR Collections team with about 16 associates total.
ShiftKey is disrupting the traditional staffing agency model by delivering a gig-economy solution to the national healthcare worker shortage using mobile app technology. As a team, we are determined to lead in this emerging market by crafting thoughtful, value-add experiences that empower both nurses and healthcare facility personnel. We are doubling the size of our AR Team and creating new management roles due to our exponential growth.
Beyond the pay, we want to shower you with some serious benefits:
• Benefits eligible on day 1 of employment
• On location employee gym
• Free covered parking
• Fast-paced career growth and earnings
• 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision options
• 100% employer-paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability
• 401(k) with dollar for dollar match up to 6% and immediate vesting
• Limitless Snacks!
The day-to-day will involve:
• Contacting clients to help resolve payment issues and collect on aging accounts; assisting in setting up payment plans.
• Locating delinquent customer accounts through various means, and making arrangements for payment.
• Processing payments and compiling other relevant analysis.
• Completing accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks.
• Settling bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in the appropriate ledger.
• Working with our leadership to provide regular reporting and visibility on the status of our accounts.
You will find a cultural fit with us if:
• You can work in a fast-paced environment.
• You have excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills.
• You are data driven (excel, reports, etc.).
• You have proven work experience in a team environment.
• You have impeccable attention to detail and are very accurate, especially with numbers.
• You are positive and have a problem-solving attitude.
• You are self-motivated and thrive in a results-driven environment.
• You are a natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
• You have the ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
Do you have what it takes to meet the essential requirements for the job?
• You are experienced in B2B collections or B2C collections
• You have at least 3+ years of experience in accounting, concentrating on AR
• You have some college or an Associate's degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, or similar, or equivalent work experience
We are looking forward to learning more about you! Please click 'apply' and provide your resume and contact information. Our recruitment team will be reaching out to you within a week's time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.