As the Program Assistant for the ACT team(s), you will provide support, administrative, data entry and clerical services to our caring and dedicated clinical team members so they can provide efficient, quality care and timely services to our members. You will greet members served by the ACT team, answer their questions, and help them with requests. You must have a positive customer service attitude, be responsive, and have a desire to serve your fellow employees and our community with honesty, respect and strength.
A complete job description is available upon request.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Must possess high school or equivalency diploma or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- Minimum (1) one year prior office experience required: prior medical office experience strongly preferred.
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Options certifications (offered through Southwest Network)
- Must maintain a valid Arizona driver's license and car insurance
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Knowledge, Ability, and Skills
- Must have the ability to maintain excellent member and family relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- Requires effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to follow direction, use sound judgment, solve problems, manage time, identify priorities, and stay organized.
- Ability to utilize multiple types of office equipment (i.e. phones, copier, fax, etc.)
- Ability to type 25 to 40 WPM is preferred
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Must be able to utilize the internet and various web browsers.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time (10 paid holidays per year!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
When you consider everythingthe salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact youll have on the lives of othersit could be the right opportunity for you.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug testing.
Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT OUR ADULT SERVICES DIVISION
For adults with serious mental illness, recovery and success in life depends on good mental and physical health, as well as having satisfying relationships, safe housing, purpose in life, a sense of belonging, and hope for the future. We help people define their personal goals for recovery and manage their symptoms so they can achieve those goals. With our integrated health services, care and support, they discover strengths they didnt know they had and are able to build futures filled with hope, meaning, and wellness.
Our Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program focuses on providing intense, frequent, face-to-face services to members with persistent and severe mental illness and/or substance use disorders. Its primary goal is recovery through community treatment and habilitation. Most services are provided in the community, when and where members need them. ACT services reduce crises and helps members learn skills that are needed to integrate into the community and live independently without supports. This evidence-based practice helps improve outcomes for people who are most at-risk of homelessness, psychiatric hospitalization, and institutional recidivism.
ABOUT SOUTHWEST NETWORK
Southwest Network provides integrated behavioral and physical health services, caring for both the mind and body for whole health and wellness. We provide treatment programs for seriously mentally ill adults and children and adolescents with complex emotional and behavioral needs. We are committed to their recovery, and we work together to offer hope, support individual goals, encourage self-sufficiency, and change lives. We do whatever is needed for the individuals and families we serve.
We truly understand how important our employees are to those they care for, and how critical they are to our mission. As one of our employees, we will look after as many of your professional and personal needs as we can and make sure your work environment is productive, yet pleasant and informal. We are committed to offering you opportunities for personal and career growth, and we value and reward innovation, collaboration, dedication, and strength.