Centers Health Care
Nursing Home Activities Aide
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is now hiring energetic and passionate, Activities Aides for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Gloversville, NY.
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests.
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision.
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested.
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed.
- Keep daily attendance and document residents participation in activities.
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units.
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures.
- Exp. with activities in a healthcare setting or college work in recreation therapy
- CNA certification is Necessary
- Previous experience with Geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
847 County Highway 122, Gloversville, NY 12078
Fulton Center For Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. At Fulton Center, we offer a warm working environment, competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth and stability, innovative training programs, and more.