Centers Health Care
Northern Manor is actively seeking Activities Aides to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Nanuet, NY.
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests.
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision.
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested.
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed.
- Keep daily attendance and document residents participation in activities.
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units.
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures.
- Experience with activities in a healthcare setting a plus
- Previous experience with geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Northern Manor Multicare Center has been responding to the health care and lifestyle needs of the senior population since 1981. Our facilities and services include a premier retirement community, assisted living, skilled nursing centers, home care, adult day health centers, and community outreach. Northern Manor offers health care and personal services for residents who require help with activities of daily living. Whether a patient is recovering from an accident, illness or surgical procedure, Northern Manor provides quality care to meet the individual needs of every patient. Our focus is on improving quality of life. Northern Manor is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.