Centers Health Care
West Deptford, NJ
Activities Aide- Part Time
Nursing Home Recreation Aide - Part time
Deptford Center is seeking energetic & passionate PT and Per Diem Recreation Aides for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed
- Keep daily attendance and document residents participation in activities
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Experience with activities in a healthcare setting or college work in recreation therapy
- Previous experience with Geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong organizational & planning skills; ability to multi-task
- Some weekends required
- Dementia experience preferred
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.