Centers Health Care
Glens Falls Center is actively seeking an Activities Aide to work Part-Time at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Glens Falls, NY.
- Implement activities programs for Residents; focus on individual interests
- Work directly with Residents on units; without direct supervision
- Organize and obtain supplies and equipment as requested
- Assist recreation specialists & set up program areas as needed
- Keep daily attendance and document residents participation in activities
- Assist residents to program location and return residents to appropriate units
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures
- A positive attitude and energy are a must!
- CNA license is encouraged but not required
- Experience with activities in a healthcare setting a plus
- Previous experience with Geriatric population preferred
- Strong computer skills necessary
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Must have current/valid NYS Driver's License
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming, and nurturing environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.