Centers Health Care
Activities Department CNA
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking CNA Team Members for our Skilled Nursing Facility every other weekend from 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM.
This is a temporary position.
Fulton Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a Residents personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current NY State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. At Fulton Center we offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Fulton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.