Lincoln Property Company
Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for an Administrative Assistant. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on and helping fellow employees. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Provides administrative support by managing email correspondence, screening calls, calendar management, and answering phones to handle Property Management calls or transfer callers to appropriate line (multi-line system)
- Responds to routine requests for information
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies and paper products inventory for the PM office.
- Performs customer service tasks. Assist tenants in a courteous, professional and timely manner
- Collect updated tenant information and certificates of insurance as necessary
- Work independently and within a team on special, nonrecurring and ongoing projects
- Assist in all general administrative duties and other duties as required
- Process rental applications as efficiently and effectively as possible. Providing customer service in the completion of applications. If the applicant is rejected by the Property Manager, send a rejection letter.
- Maintain tenant and rental application files.
- Assemble Move In Packets
- Updating and maintaining the move-in schedule
- Updating and maintaining neighbor information (current phone numbers and emails, emergency contacts, etc.).
- Assist in preparing vendor contracts
- Manage RMIS for vendor insurance
- Assist in preparation and distribution of late rent and account delinquency communication notices as well as general letters to neighbors, as needed, alongside the Assistant Property Manager.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. College degree is preferred.
- 2-5 years of previous administrative experience. Exposure to the multi-family property management industry is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Capable of working independently, as well as collaborating with a team.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent analytical and math skills.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.