Lincoln Property Company
Oak Creek, WI
Administrative Assistant / Concierge
Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for an Administrative Assistant. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on and helping fellow employees. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Assists in the preparation of weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Schedules and organizes meetings and conferences.
- Answer telephones and direct calls appropriately.
- Prepares correspondence, maintains files and completes special projects.
- Ensures confidentiality of the organizations proprietary information.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Additional administrative duties as assigned.
- Greet residents and visitors, assess needs and direct them to the appropriate party.
- Provide excellent customer service and help all visitors with a positive and friendly tone.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. College degree is preferred.
- 2-5 years of previous administrative experience. Exposure to the multi-family property management industry is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
- Capable of working independently, as well as collaborating with a team.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent analytical and math skills.
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.