Administrative Assistant I Medley, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp, Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions has a client in need of a Administrative Assistant to work at a company located in the Medley, FL area. Performs variety of administrative and financial assignments supporting other areas.
- Oversees and coordinates all aspects of general office work, including reception, US/UPS/FedEx packages, distribution of incoming mail.
- Purchase of Office and Warehouse Supplies, inventory and track of site storage and other.
- Supports the DC’s team by coordinating meetings and conference calls as well as update of management calendar
- Research and coordinate travel arrangements reconciling and submitting expense reports.
- Review and coding Invoices to GL accounts and do reconciliations. Secure approval corresponding Managers.
- Run reports relate to DC’s operations, payroll and productivity in a weekly, monthly and annually basis.
- Participate/Support Budgeting process start to end by providing data and insight during financial meetings and at requested.
- Provide monthly accruals to Logistic Business Manager.
- Weekly liaise with accounts payable team office to ensure payment accuracy.
- Conduct monthly account reconciliation of vendors statement and general ledger.
- Serves as the Logistic Business backup for reporting and analysis.
- Completes other relevant duties as assigned.
- High School graduate required. College studies would be preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in similar role, preferably in account payable environment.
- Excellent math and multi-tasking skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in Windows operating system
- Knowledge in AS400 system and DOMO
- Proficient in English and/or Spanish languages (verbal and written).
Applicants will work at our client's facility located at Medley, FL area.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.