Amphitheater Unified School District
Administrative Assistant I
Posted over 1 month ago
- Administrative Assistant I JobID: 7681
- Position Type:
Secretarial/Clerical/Administrative Assistant I
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- Associate's degree or two years of college coursework;
- Three (3) years working experience in administrative support positions; demonstrated skill in and knowledge of administrative practices and procedures;
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience;
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, Using Email, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Good working knowledge of computer applications, including word processing, databases and spreadsheet packages.
Level J, $14.12 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year
A copy of your full college transcripts must be attached to your application to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.|