Amphitheater Unified School District
Administrative Assistant I
Posted over 1 month ago
- Administrative Assistant I JobID: 8417
- Position Type:
Secretarial/Clerical/Administrative Assistant I
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- Associates's Degree or two years of college coursework
- Three years working experience in administrative support positions; demonstrated skill in and knowledgee of administrative practices and procedures.
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
- Demonstrated high skills in secretarial practices with the ability to obtain a passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, and Using Email, Microsoft word and Microsoft Excel;.
- Good working knowledge of computer applications, incuding word processing, databases and spreadsheet packages
Level J, $14.12 - $14.68 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
Effective January 1, 2022 - the minimum starting rate of pay will increase to $15.17-$15.78 (depending on experience)
40 Hours/Week, (1.0 FTE), Career, Fiscal Year.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|