Ritter Insurance Marketing
Administrative Support Representative
Ritter Insurance Marketing is an insurance brokerage firm focused on the rapidly expanding Senior Insurance Market. We are dedicated to providing unique and value-added services for our 20,000+ Independent General Agents. We are looking for an Administrative Support Representative with strong computer skills, superior multitasking abilities, and an eye for detail to add to our growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing paperwork with insurance carriers for agents and agencies.
- Providing overall agent support and assistance via phone calls and email.
- Following up with insurance carriers and agents as necessary.
- Processing applications and beneficiary enrollments.
- High quality data entry skills (Excel is imperative).
- Tracking contracts submitted by insurance agents.
- Understanding a variety of procedures are followed and confirming certain requirements are met to sell Medicare Advantage as well as other Medicare products.
- Working in large files that consist of sensitive agent/contract information, identifying/resolving issues related to the contract while entering the data into our system.
- Tracks and reports production.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior customer service and/or administrative experience needed.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel experience.
- Ability to learn proprietary computer systems.
- Effective professional and detailed communication, both orally and in writing.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime, particularly in our busy season between September and December.
- Superior attention to detail and follow up.
- Experience toggling between multiple computer screens and computer systems.