Centers Health Care
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville is under NEW ownership and is seeking an Admissions Concierge.
Schedule: Tuesday- Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm
To ensure the satisfaction of current patients at Luxor Nursing & Rehab at Sayville. To perform associated responsibilities in a professional and courteous manner. Communicate effectively and in a timely manner to the interdisciplinary team members.
- Maintain updated correct names on the perimeter of the residents room door.
- Meet and greet all new and readmissions upon arrival or within 24 hours.
- Answer call bells.
- Report any appropriate residents' needs to the Interdisciplinary Team and/or Admissions Director and document concerns on the attached form.
- Assist with resident transfers.
- Completion of admission packets with patient/patient representative within 72 hours of admission.
- Ensure that Admission Welcome Packets and gifts are provided to all of the new admissions.
- Ensure rooms for new admissions are ready for arrival- see the checklist.
- Complete and place welcome contact and thank you card in all admissions and discharged patient rooms.
- Respond to all residents and families' voice messages and phone calls in a prompt timely fashion.
- Report any issues and concerns to the direct supervisor, Director of Admissions.
-Obtain written permission from the direct supervisor for any changes in the schedule and/or time-off requests.
-Be accessible to residents/visible out on the units during the duration of the shift.
-Cultivate meaningful and trusting relationships with residents to ensure and promote maximum satisfaction during their stay.
- Educate and explain to residents their personal insurance coverage including co-payments and secondary coverage.
- To perform duties assigned by the direct supervisor.
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Sayville is a state-of-the-art facility providing long-term and short-term stays with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V SC45