Oasis Behavioral Health
World-renowned residential treatment center seeking an Admissions Coordinator.
SCHEDULED SHIFT: 10:30AM - 7:00PM Friday-Tuesday.
As one of the first individuals a prospective resident interacts with upon entering Sierra Tucson, the Admissions Coordinator is crucial to setting a welcoming tone for the upcoming treatment experience. Successful Admissions Coordinator team members take pride in the quality of attention and level of understanding and sensitivity they provide toward residents and their families.
The Admissions Coordinator is primarily responsible for the admission and/or registration of patients into the facility and for maintaining communication between the organization, the patient referrals, and the families. The essential functions of the Admissions Coordinator are: reviewing prospective admissions against approved admission criteria, policies, and procedures; initiating contact in gathering required clinical and demographic data from patients and other sources; responding promptly to inquiry calls; scheduling assessments; conducting pre-admission assessments; assisting prospective patients and significant others in seeking treatment; referring inquiries to other agencies and community resources when necessary; coordinating with referral sources; coordinating transportation arrangements for patients; maintaining all the documentation involved with the admissions process.
In addition to working for a premier treatment center with a competitive salary, our employees enjoy these other great benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- FSA and HSA
- Holiday Pay
- Training Provided
- Team Atmosphere
- State-of-the-art Equipment and Facility
- Electronic Medical Record
- Bachelor degree in a healthcare care field
- Two-year experience in healthcare admissions, preferably in the mental health or substance abuse field.
- Two years minimum in sales or admissions
- CPR and De-escalation/Restraint certification required (with training available upon hire).
Driven by our Core Values, Sierra Tucson offers a culture of caring and support to its staff as well as to the residents its serves.
Our Core Values:
- Relationships We respond promptly and respectfully to all concerns. We actively focus on listening with intent to satisfy needs, ensuring that people always feel valued. We aim to develop quality outcomes to drive satisfaction, loyalty, and opportunities to serve.
- Integrity We act honestly, consistently, and fairly in order to provide the highest ethical standards.
- Compassion We demonstrate warmth, sensitivity, and positive regard to patients, residents, family members, and others. We hold a sacred space as we walk with them on their journey.
- Excellence We provide highly reliable service, supported by evidence-based research, in our continuous pursuit of innovation in order to attain quality outcomes.
- Teamwork We strive to work in collaboration with others in order to create a common vision.
If you are interested in this position, have experience in healthcare admissions, and are looking to work in a premier facility with excellent benefits and employee appreciation, we would love to speak with you about this exceptional opportunity!
Since 1983, Sierra Tucson has led the way in addiction and behavioral health treatment in Arizona, across the country and internationally. Distinguished for comprehensive programs, innovative and effective therapies, and clinical excellence, personified by an extraordinary and highly credentialed staff, Sierra Tucson provides comprehensive treatment to identify and resolve underlying issues that cause behavioral health disorders. Sierra Tucson combines integrative and experiential therapies with evidence-based practices to provide a full range of treatment modalities. Patients receive the resources, support, and tools necessary for long-term change to occur, including one full year of continuing care and a lifetime of alumni services. Our serene, 160-acre campus is located in beautiful Tucson, Arizona, and is a place of peace, hope and healing.
We will be a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of addiction and other chronic behavioral health disorders. We will provide a continuum of evidence-based treatment that delivers the highest quality of care and improves the lives of hundreds of thousands of people.
Sierra Tucson Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide a safe place for emotional, physical, and spiritual healing with a collaborative community of professionals who provide insight, understanding, and empowerment enhanced by a lifetime of alumni support.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of Facility.