Centers Health Care
ADON- Assistant Director of Nursing
Assistant Director of Nursing Services - ADON
Essex Center is actively seeking an experienced ADNS / ADON for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long-term care setting, experience in training and leading clinical staff and a current NYS RN License.
Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided!
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining quality of care.
- Responsible for Staff Education & will serve as the Infection Control Officer.
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff.
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff.
- Maintain flexibility with work schedules to address unpredictable needs.
- Current New York State RN license required.
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- Must have prior exp. training clinical staff
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
Elizabethtown, New York
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. NYE3799