ADS - Aircraft Maintenance Technician (16776)
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician is responsible for providing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on primarily Beechjet, King Air, Piper and Socata TBM aircraft. Candidate must have excellent troubleshooting skills with an emphasis on electrical systems and be well-versed on Inspections and time intervals on each aircraft. Position reports directly to the Aircraft Service Manager and/or his Service Supervisor for direct supervision and support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide routine, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance including Phase/Annual inspections for primarily Beechjet, King Air, Piper & Socata TBM aircraft. Repair and maintain the operating condition of aircraft assemblies.
- Ensure that all repairs are accomplished by acceptable methods and techniques and in accordance with the specifications set forth by the manufacturer in the service manuals, the Federal Aviation Regulations, service bulletins, and airworthiness directives and other data approved by the FAA administrator.
- Work effectively with Quality Assurance Dept to ensure completed work adheres to Companys highest standards of quality and excellence.
- Ensure that all work accomplished will be completed in accordance with the manufacturers maintenance and repair instructions and TITLE 14 CFR part 43.
- Exercise all reasonable care to protect all parts-sub assembles; major assembles and completed units against loss or damage
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Airframe & Powerplant License
Inspectors Authorization (IA), preferred
- At least 3-5 years experience working with Beechjet, King Air, Piper and Socata TBM Aircraft, preferred
- Strong understanding in 145 repair station operation/regulations required
- Excellent skill set with:
- Electrical troubleshooting and well-versed on King Air Dual and Triple Fed buss systems
- PT6A-series & JT15-series engines including Hot Sections/Rigging/Troubleshooting & fully "Run Qualified
- Sheetmetal skills a plus but not required
- Knowledge of maintenance manuals and FARs
- Knowledge of FAA regulations
- Ability to perform error free work with ability to meet/exceed deadlines and time accountability requirements.
- Excellent Organizational, Customer Service, Training, and Communication Skills
- Outstanding team building ability
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms
- Ability to handle conflict
- Able to develop a friendly rapport
- A sincere desire to assist customers
- Ability to pass a drug screening test
- Able to pass a background check
- Clean driving record
- Willing to work off location, if needed
- Willing to work weekends, if needed
Ideal candidate will have the following work styles:
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail
- Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior even in very difficult situations
- Accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace
- A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
- Developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done
- Persistence in the face of obstacles