ADS - HA420 PIC (16886)
Cutter Aviation has an need for an energetic and knowledgeable aviation professional to serve as Pilot-in-Command [PIC] of a Honda Jet HA-420 based at Addison, TX (KADS). This position will involve operations supporting the owner's travel requirements as well as charter flying. The PIC will be the primary face of Cutter Aviation and must be an exceptional relationship builder and communicator with the drive to provide world-class customer service to the owner and our clients. He/ She is the external representative of our company to our A/C owners, operators, business partners, and to the business aviation community.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uncompromising commitment to safety
- Desire to provide world-class service
- PIC on the HA420 HondaJet in Part 91 and 135 on-demand charter operations
- Ensuring compliance with FAA regulations pertaining to actual flight, qualifications, currency and fitness for flight as well as aircraft compliance
- Follow established procedures for reporting irregularities during flights, ground checks, and maintaining records
Additional administrative duties as assigned by Director of Operations and Chief Pilot
- Multi-Engine Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Current 1st Class Medical or ability to qualify for one.
- No accidents, incidents or sanctions in the past 5 years
- Knowledge of general aviation aircraft and their service requirements and the needs of crews and passengers
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- A sincere desire to assist customers and be part of a team
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms
- Able to develop a friendly rapport
- Attention to detail
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Preference will be given to candidates with:
- 2000 Total Time hours
- 1500 PIC Hours
- 250 PIC Hours in turbine powered aircraft
- Previous experience in on demand charter operations
- Previous FSI or Simuflite Training
- Ability to pass a drug screening test
- Able to pass a background check
- Clean driving record
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
Ideal candidate will have the following work styles:
- Pleasant with others on the job and displays a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations
- Maintains composure, keeps emotions in check. Avoids aggressive behavior even in very difficult situations.
- Accepts criticism and deals calmly and effectively with high stress situations. Open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Sensitive to others' needs and feelings and understanding and helpful on the job
- Persistence in the face of obstacles
Please do not apply unless you meet the minimum requirements. No phone calls, please.