Air Export Coordinator | Doral, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for an Air Export Coordinator to work at a company located in the Doral, FL area.
- Reviewing freight rates with carriers and determining the most efficient and cost-effective method of moving freight
- Costing and Quoting Air Export Freight as well as Domestic Express & Ground
- Arranging bookings; coordinating freight movement with customers, carriers, agents, and third parties; from port to destination; including pick up, storage, and delivery.
- Preparing and processing documentation according to established procedures and regulations.
- Recognizing hazardous materials.
- Using Integrated carriers equipment to print labels and websites to create air bills.
- Master and House B/L preparation.
- Tracking, Tracing and POD Confirmation.
- Producing Customer Invoice.
- Successful candidate will have a minimum of two years of experience handling air export & US domestic shipments, will be self-motivated and have good interpersonal communication skills.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, experience working with Cargo Wise 1is highly desired. Knowledge and experience working with TSA regulations, Letters of Credit, Export Licenses and Insurance is required.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Doral, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.