Analyst - Minute Clinic Revenue Cycle Analytics
The position of Analyst- Minute Clinic Revenue Cycle Analytics will be responsible for business analytics and reporting as it relates to Minute Clinic Revenue Cycle. This will include the preparation of various scheduled and ad-hoc reports, creating Tableau dashboards, running SQL queries and automated processes, and managing data flows.
In addition, this role will be responsible for providing analytics and managing data to support revenue cycle activities for COVID-19 testing. Success in this role requires this individual to be accountable, work with a sense of urgency, adapt quickly, possess strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and effectively communicate at all levels of the organization,
- Proactively identify and analyze opportunities to address issues at their root cause level to better support the departments AR collection opportunities, minimize bad debt and to drive overall efficiency of the departments Accounts Receivables management.
- Assist with managing Revenue Cycle data activities associated with COVID-19 testing
- Execute specified tasks within specified time frames
- Pull and store data to support COVID-19 testing initiatives
- Manage automation execution and monitor/test success
- Deliver insights to the Retail Revenue Cycle operational teams that drive prioritization, resource management, and other key decisions
- Timely produce ad-hoc revenue cycle reporting requests, reporting to support new lines of business, and enhancements of existing reports
- 6 or more months of professional work experience, inclusive of internships
- Experience coming specifically from analytics preferred
- Healthcare experience
- Experience using SQL
- Experience with MS Access
- Experience with a coding language
Bachelor's degree required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.