Steward Health Care System
Anesthesia Tech II FT Days
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a 178-bed, state-of-the-art hospital located in east Mesa, Arizona, offering comprehensive health care services, including emergency care, heart care, advanced surgical procedures, orthopedics, breast care, maternity care, and womens services.
Responsible for direct and indirect patient care within scope of practice. Responsibel to assist Physician in preparedness of all invasive line monitoring, including the handling of sterile supplies and maintenance of therapeutic environment.
- High School Diploma/GED and on the job training from qualified Technician
- 1-3 years experience required
- BLS, ACLs and all other required certification to be able to do the job.
- Must take call and be with in 30 minutes of the hospital.
- Will work in CV room as well as rest of the surgical service area.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER