Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Annual Fund Manager
Posted over 1 month ago
Location: Arizona (Must Reside in AZ)
Compensation: $50K - $60K ( DOE /MAX)
Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc. (CPLC) is a non-profit organization and one of the largest Hispanic Community Development Corporations in the United States. The organization began with a group of student and community activists in 1967 and was incorporated and received non-profit status in 1969. CPLC is committed to empowering individuals through health & human services, housing, education, and economic development.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Director of Development, the Annual Fund Manager will have primary responsibility for ensuring a successful annual fund and related campaigns and appeals.
This position oversees the donor database and donor acknowledgments help establish and implement data-entry policies and procedures to ensure data consistency and quality and leads efforts to develop philanthropic strategies.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with donors, leadership, staff, and the community
• Proven record of obtaining and growing donation revenue
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to conduct prepared or impromptu presentations effectively to small and large groups
• Knowledge of fundraising best practices, methods, and procedures
• Adherence to generally accepted fundraising ethical standards
• Ability to foster effective working relationships within a team environment
• Project planning and management skills
• Familiarity with donor relationship management software
• Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepares reports
- Bachelor's Degree; at least 3 years of experience that is directly related to resource development; a directly related higher degree from an accredited institution may be substituted for up to two years of experience,
- and/ or any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform assigned duties. CFRE preferred.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
Create, implement, and evaluate the organization's annual fund campaigns, including digital, direct mail, marketing automation, print materials, reports, and other relevant correspondence.
Ensure effective and efficient utilization of and manage donor database functions including gift entry, data quality, production of reports, and tax receipts.
Create, implement, and evaluate strategies that lead to sound donor identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship.
Maintain processes to document in database conversations with all stakeholders as well as appropriate data entry for notes, cultivation activities, appeals, campaigns, and segmentation.
Research, build, and maintain database profile records.
Oversee all reporting tied to data needed for creating the development plan as well as for board and leadership meetings.
Work with Marketing team to develop donor communications, newsletters, publications, brochures, multi-media presentations, direct mail, and other fundraising-related marketing materials.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Position requirements : This position is both a mobile and a sedentary position with periods of light physical activity and is performed mostly in office surroundings. Positions typical in nature require regular walking or standing; sitting, lifting, and carrying up to 20 pounds; climbing stairs, bending, reaching, holding, grasping, and turning objects; and using fingers to operate computer keyboards. This position will require the ability to speak normally and to use normal or aided vision and hearing.
Travel: Local, interstate, and intrastate travel to Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc., its affiliates, and/or subsidiaries, will be necessary to successfully fulfill the duties of this position. Candidate must have and maintain a valid driver's license and auto insurance. Technology will be utilized to minimize travel whenever feasible. The travel requirements for this position are anticipated to be 25 to 35 percent assignment depending. Overnight travel must be approved in advance by the Department VP.
REMOTE : Position will be performed remotely however, employee must be available to participate in campus, community-based and corporate activities, as needed.
Effective January 3, 2022, all CPLC Employees and all Service Providers, are required to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19. Newly hired employees, who are not Fully Vaccinated at the time of hire, are expected to begin a vaccination series immediately upon hire. CPLC recognizes medical and religious exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement, in accordance with applicable law and upon approval by CPLC. However, any person approved for an exemption, without exception, is subject to masking .
Full Job Description Attached