Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Anti-Human Trafficking Case Aide
Assists with Southwest Networks initiatives for the identification of victims or survivors or those at risk of becoming victims of sexual violence, domestic violence and human trafficking. Conducts outreach projects and activities that will result in the increase of screening and identification of adult and minor victims and survivors of human trafficking. Provides support and intervention to victims and survivors, and advocates for resources and services for the benefit of all victims of human trafficking. Provides training and technical assistance to staff and others. Works in collaboration and under the direction of the Anti-Human Trafficking Coordinator. All members of our team are expected to provide support and services in accordance with the Nine Guiding Principles for Recovery Oriented Adult Behavioral Health Services and Systems and practice in a manner that is consistently mindful of the 12 Principles of The Arizona Vision for Children.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
- Must possess one of the following:
- Master's or bachelor's degree with a behavioral health or related field
- Bachelor's degree in a non-related field PLUS one year related experience
- Associate's degree in any field PLUS one year related experience
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate PLUS three years' related experience
- Has a survival experience to share.
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Options certifications (offered through Southwest Network).
- Must maintain a valid Arizona state fingerprint clearance card.
- Must maintain a valid Arizona driver's license and car insurance.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Knowledge, Ability, and Skills
- Knowledge of the spectrum of mental health illness, DSM-5 descriptions, psychotropic medications and crisis intervention required.
- Knowledge of trauma informed care principles, as well ad evidence-based practices for working with youth in out-of-home placements preferred.
- Must have the ability to maintain excellent member and family relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Requires effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to utilize multiple types of office equipment (i.e. phones, copier, fax, etc.)
- Ability to type 25 to 40 WPM is preferred
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to utilize the internet and various web browsers
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time (10 paid holidays per year!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
When you consider everythingthe salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact youll have on the lives of othersit could be the right opportunity for you.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug testing.
Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT OUR CHILD & ADOLESCENT SERVICES DIVISION
In the treatment of children and adolescents, we are known for getting youth in quickly, treating even the most challenging cases, offering helpful parent and family support, and providing quality, compassionate care. Using the nationally recognized Child and Family Team process and with treatment tailored to each persons strengths, needs, and culture, youth can stay in the home, be productive in school, and have a hopeful future. Integrated health services address both behavioral and physical health issues, and special programs for teens and young adults help them realize their potential and become independent adults. We also collaborate with the Arizona Department of Child Safety to provide families involved in child welfare with comprehensive service plans which integrate all aspects of care and treatment. All members of the team practice in a manner that is consistently mindful of the 12 Principles of The Arizona Vision for Children.
ABOUT SOUTHWEST NETWORK
Southwest Network provides integrated behavioral and physical health services, caring for both the mind and body for whole health and wellness. We provide treatment programs for seriously mentally ill adults and children and adolescents with complex emotional and behavioral needs. We are committed to their recovery, and we work together to offer hope, support individual goals, encourage self-sufficiency, and change lives. We do whatever is needed for the individuals and families we serve.
We truly understand how important our employees are to those they care for, and how critical they are to our mission. As one of our employees, we will look after as many of your professional and personal needs as we can and make sure your work environment is productive, yet pleasant and informal. We are committed to offering you opportunities for personal and career growth, and we value and reward innovation, collaboration, dedication, and strength.