Priority Payment Systems
AP Automation-Supplier Enrollment Specialist
Job Title: AP Automation-Supplier Enrollment Specialist
Reports to: Inside Sales Supervisor
Location: Alpharetta, GA (temporarily remote)
The AP Automation channel partners with organizations to make it simple for suppliers to migrate to electronic payments. These payment platforms allow organizations to streamline their accounts payable process and improve visibility by gaining greater control over payments.
The APA Sales Consultant is responsible for driving supplier acceptance for buyers with their suppliers. This includes working directly with various sales channels to achieve results as outlined by the organization.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- A successful Inside Sales Consultant is responsible for selling virtual payment solutions to suppliers.
- Educate suppliers on products and deliver compelling value.
- Build strong rapport and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Maintain a high level of integrity.
- Possess strong analytical, decision-making and closing skills.
- Additional responsibilities include: coordinating all internal resources necessary to facilitate each sale and executing proper account set-up.
- Maintain above average performance ratings in key metric areas.
- Ability to articulate the value and close the sale of financial products.
- Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Effective consultative sales abilities.
- Ability to ask for and close the sale.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Maturity to work within and contribute to an expanding organization.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast pace environment and make 70 outbound calls per day while achieving sales goals.
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills with a diverse group of clients, customers and management at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Great Customer Service Acumen.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Bonus structure
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement