Armed Security Officer - Hialeah
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Armed Security Officer in Hialeah
The Armed Security Officer secures premises and personnelby patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry. Obtains help by sounding alarms. Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment
- Ability to provide high quality security services to protect people and property, while maintaining proficiency in the use of all assigned protective equipment, restraint devices and weapons
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to people and businesses within our local communities, and is North Americas leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.