Loomis Armored US, LLC
Aurora, CO, United States
Armed Vault Team Members - $3,000 Hiring Bonus
We are hiring for Armed Vault Team Members - No Experience Needed - ZERO customer contact!
Tired having "just a Job"? It’s Time for a Career!
$3,000.00 HIRING BONUS - Paid $1,000.00 at 90 days, 6 months & 1 y
Are you ready to start a New Career that offers you Paid Training that is second to none in the industry and ZERO Customer Contact? A New Career that you can move up, not sideways and take anywhere in many areas across the country?
If you are looking for a Career, not a job.. Loomis is the place for you!
We currently have openings for 2nd Shift with New Rates:
- 2nd Shift $19.50
- Full-Time will average 40-50 hours per week
- Part-Time will average 20-25 hours per week
Loomis seeks highly qualified individuals to join our team and work inside one of our vault areas within our building.
You will be thoroughly trained in a classroom setting and receive on-the-job training with an experienced teller. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are continually updated on the newest safety and security training.
Our paid training is second to none in the industry!
Loomis offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Paid Training!
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Automatic 401(k) plan for all employees
- A selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, and Medical
- Long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and AD&D plans for employees and their dependents
As an Armed Vault Team Member, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of customer deposits and orders. If you enjoy working in a team environment with little to no front-facing customer service, this may be the opportunity for you.
Receive, verify, sort, disperse and account for (maintain inventory of vault cargo items).
Essential Job Functions:
- Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or change shipments against the receipts accompanying each bag, or against the listing provided for such bags, boxes, or containers.
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date receipts and manifests.
- Load/unload wagons or flatbed carts with bags/boxes of coin weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10-hour shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Load/unload buggies containing bags of currency/checks weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hours shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Sort individual cargo items by route.
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via telephone.
Performance of the Above Functions Requires:
- Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out.
- Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each from floor level to approximately 4-foot high countertop.
- Ability to repetitiously bend (stoop and/or squat) to lift items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each to load/unload wagons, carts, buggies, or dollies.
- Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for several minutes to perform the sorting function.
- Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, counters.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift.
- Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests, and reports.
- Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records and prepare reports.
- Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers.
- Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
We are looking for applicants who are at least 21 years of age and can pass a comprehensive background check that includes a criminal history check.
Click "Apply now" and join our team today!
At Loomis, you’ll find positive opportunities for a fulfilling career, and with a national service network, opportunities are available in many areas across the country.
Loomis is an EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug-Free Workplace.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.