Loomis Armored US, LLC
Aurora, CO, United States
Armed Warehouse Team Members - $3,000 Hiring Bonus
We are hiring for Armed Warehouse Team Members - No Experience Needed! ZERO customer contact!
Tired of having "just a Job"? It’s Time for a New Career!
Are you ready to start a New Career that offers you Paid Training that is second to none in the industry and ZERO Customer Contact? A New Career that you can move up, not sideways, and take anywhere in many areas across the country? If you are looking for a career, not a job.. Loomis is the place for you!
Loomis seeks highly qualified individuals to join our team and work inside one of our vault areas within our building.
$3,000.00 HIRING BONUS - Paid $1,000.00 at 90 days, 6 months & 1 yr.
Our paid training is second to none in the industry!
You will be thoroughly trained in a classroom setting and receive on-the-job training with an experienced teller. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are continually updated on the newest safety and security training.
Loomis offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Paid Training!
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Automatic 401(k) plan for all employees
- A selection of benefits covering Dental, Vision, and Medical
- Long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and AD&D plans for employees and their dependents
Full-Time will average 40-50 hours per week
Part-Time will average 20-25 hours per week
2nd Shift-starting pay will be $19.50/hr
As an Armed Warehouse Team Member, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of customer deposits and orders. If you enjoy working in a team environment with little to no front-facing customer service, this may be the opportunity for you.
Receive, verify, sort, disperse and account for (maintain inventory of vault cargo items).
Essential Job Functions:
- Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or change shipments against the receipts accompanying each bag, or against the listing provided for such bags, boxes, or containers.
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date receipts and manifests.
- Load/unload wagons or flatbed carts with bags/boxes of coin weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10-hour shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Load/unload buggies containing bags of currency/checks weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hours shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Sort individual cargo items by route.
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via telephone.
Performance of the Above Functions Requires:
- Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out.
- Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each from floor level to approximately 4-foot high countertop.
- Ability to repetitiously bend (stoop and/or squat) to lift items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each to load/unload wagons, carts, buggies, or dollies.
- Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for several minutes to perform the sorting function.
- Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, counters.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift.
- Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests, and reports.
- Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records and prepare reports.
- Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers.
- Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
We are looking for applicants who are at least 21 years of age and can pass a comprehensive background check that includes a criminal history check.
Click "Apply now" and join our team today!
At Loomis, you’ll find positive opportunities for a fulfilling career, and with a national service network, opportunities are available in many areas across the country.
Loomis is an EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug-Free Workplace.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.