Parker Hannifin Metamora, OH
Metamora, OH, United States
Assembly Associate - 2nd & 3rd Shift - $750 Sign On Bonus
Parker Hannifin is working in partnership with Fulton County Workforce Development and is now hiring for Full Time 2nd & 3rd Shift Assembly Associates. This is a full-time career you can retire from!
***NEW PAY INCREASE + SIGN ON BONUS***
Pay: $16.25/hr for 2nd & 3rd Shift Positions - For Full Time
Earn a $750 Sign on Bonus (after 6 months) - For Full Time
***SUMMER HELP ALSO NEEDED ***
Light Assembly - 2nd Shift Available
If you are interested in Summer Help, please specify during phone interview.
2nd Shift - $15.50/hr - For Summer Help
Overtime work is available!
Summer help referrals and applicants are not eligible for the employee referral and sign on bonus program
Excellent Benefits Package:
- Consistent Quarterly Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Benefits start day 1 of employment (Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance Benefits)
- Annual Performance Review for pay increases
- Pension Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with 5% Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time from Date of Hire
- Paid Holidays
- Clean and Climate Controlled Facility
This position is responsible for maintaining a consistent workflow by practicing multiple tasks such as: assembling multiple components, packing product, quality assurance, and operating light duty machinery. Will advocate and support the Corporate Win Strategy.
- Follow instructions based on diagrams, charts, and specifications
- Assemble large and small components together in a fast past environment, such as, but not limited to: side seams, end caps, o-rings, epoxy, and holding clips
- Perform quality checks periodically by using calipers, gauges, and other measuring devices
- Fill out proper documentation after the order has been completed
- Maintain work area to keep a clean and a safe environment
- Maintain professional, respectful, open communication with others
- Manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical arithmetic and diagram reading.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Training shift to be determined.
- Shift premium added to shifts other than first shift.
- The essential functions have been provided as examples of the type of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. The Company reserves the right to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions. The job description is not intended to be an all inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general nature of the position.
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For more than a century the company has been enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship, Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export regulations.
(“Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
We would love to have you on our team! Apply Today!
***Please note: you must upload your resume before applying online.***