Centers Health Care
Saint James, NY
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is actively seeking an Assistant Administrator for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a long-term care setting, and a bachelor's degree. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package provided.
Great opportunity for one to obtain their LNHA!
- Work with the Administrator in all aspects of the management of the nursing home
- Must stay in compliance with all state, federal, and government agencies.
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 2+ years of experience working in a skilled nursing home strongly preferred.
- Management experience in a health care setting
- Knowledgeable in the aging process and the physical, psychological, and social needs of the elderly.
- Ability to direct resident care and services to the elderly which meets or exceeds facility quality and service standards.
- Ability to effectively manage and supervise a diverse employee workgroup.
- Demonstrates financial management skills; business acumen; familiarity with business practices and principles.
- Must be computer literate, excellent working knowledge of all pertinent software.
St. James, NY
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is a state-of-the-art facility providing long-term and short-term stay with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V MPC35