Assistant Brand Manager
The Avid4 Assistant Brand Manager will be a key position within the Marketing department. This position will work closely with the Brand Manager, Marketing Director, other key leaders within the broader organization, and external partner agencies. The Assistant Brand Manager will lead and own several important aspects of Avid4 marketing campaigns and website content development while living the company's Core Values in pursuit of the Mission & Vision. If you love Marketing, Brand Management, and have a passion for the Outdoor Industry, this is the job for you!
At Avid4, we embrace inclusion, diversity, justice, and equity, and we acknowledge that the outdoor/adventure education industry has been and remains a space dominated by white privilege and those from a higher socio-economic status. We are actively working to improve diversity and inclusion both within Avid4 Adventure and in the outdoor industry! Visit our Inclusivity page to learn more about our commitment and progress.
You can effectively deploy marketing campaigns across several platforms.
You have demonstrated success in leading Social Media strategy and execution. This includes calendar planning, posting, and engaging with fans and followers while driving key KPIs such as follower growth and engagement. This also includes the development of Blog Content, with SEO best practices to maximize organic website traffic.
You have a creative side when it comes to content and creative asset development.
You have the ability to develop highly engaging, on-brand creative assets. This includes branded imagery and minor-to-moderate video editing. You are highly organized and can manage the curation of Avid4's content library. You have a critical eye for what's 'on brand' and what is not. When presented with a campaign idea or vision, you have the creative power to help it come to life with compelling assets.
You are a Positive Problem Solver.
We love our jobs and have one of the more amazing missions on earth, but our work isn't easy. We are constantly navigating curve balls and you must rise to the challenge with a positive attitude!
- Assist Brand Manager with overall Marketing Campaign execution across all tactics and platforms
- Lead Social Media execution, calendar planning, posting, engagement, and results
- Creative asset design and development
- Digital asset management (photo/video library)
- Website content development/website curation
- Blog Content leader, with optimized SEO
- Development of field marketing assets to bring the Avid4 brand to life across the various camp locations
- Minimum 2 years experience in Marketing or Agency roles (Outdoor Industry a plus). Experience can include internships, projects, etc where you can demonstrate prior success in this type of role.
- Creative asset development: ability to generate compelling creative assets.
- Website content development: working with WordPress or similar before, comfortable with back-end editing/publishing. Familiarity with HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Organizational skills/Attention-to-detail: needed to manage all incoming digital assets. Experience with project management tools (Asana, Basecamp, etc).
- Copywriting skills: can demonstrate examples of previous high-quality copywriting across multiple channels ie: web, social media, and blog.
- Social Media: can demonstrate prior success with growing engagement/followers and creatively executing on campaigns.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting annual salary for the position is $42,000-57,500.
- Benefits package includes flexible time off, 75% company-paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending or Health Savings Account company contributions, company-paid Long term disability, 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match, camp discounts for children and family and many other fun perks/benefits.
- This position works remotely but there will be times it is required for you to attend meetings and events at our headquarters in Louisville, CO. It is required that individuals for this position live around the Front Range of Colorado, or in an area where we plan to operate in 2022 (California, Colorado, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oregon or Washington).
About Avid4 Adventure
Founded in the heartland of outdoor adventure, Boulder, Colorado, Avid4 Adventure has been activating kids' outdoor genes for over 15 years through our summer camp programs. We lead campers on adventures that include climbing, biking, paddling, hiking and more! With a mission of empowering kids to choose active outdoor lifestyles, our programs are designed to launch kids into a lifetime of outdoor adventure. We believe that our environment and our people are just as important as profit and we are proud to be a Certified B Corp.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.