Centers Health Care
Assistant Director of Nursing
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Wichita Center is actively seeking an experienced Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Wichita, KS. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a Long Term Care setting, and experience in training and leading clinical staff. Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided.
Now offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus plus great benefits!!!
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining the quality of care
- Responsible for Staff Education & will serve as the Infection Control Officer
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records
- Assist with interviewing, hiring, and orienting of new nursing staff
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs
- Current RN license required
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- 2 years of management experience preferred
- 1-year staff education experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision
- Flexible hours required
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.