Assistant Handyman / Carpenter
House Doctors Home Improvement of Northern Richmond is looking for an Jr. Handyman to join our team.
- Competitive Compensation
- Variety of Continuous Year-Round work.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Professional office support marketing, scheduling, customer support, job tracking, etc.
- As a Jr. Tech we do not require experience but a willingness to learn as take direction.
- Take pride in their work and deliver consistent results.
- Able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- Valid driver's license with a relatively clean driving record (no DUIs or license suspensions).
- Pass a background check and drug test before their hired.
Carpenter, Handyman or Construction Skills To Know or Be Learned:
- Drywall and painting repairs
- Interior door and trim installation
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Window and Exterior door replacements
- Cabinet installation
- Exterior siding and roofing repairs
- Minor framing repairs
- Small masonry repairs
- Outside repairs to fences and decks
- Pressure washing
House Doctors handyman and home improvement company has been helping homeowners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. Our craftsmen are scheduled to turn up on time, and are committed to complete customer satisfaction.
We are actively interviewing for this position - If you have the skills we're looking for, apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!